.BIBLE TLD Registry Policy Documents
All policies reflect the ICANN Registry Agreement requirements. Policy documents are available as PDF (Portable Document Format). Technical info for registrars can be found at get.bible/registrars.
- Acceptable Use Policy
- Name Allocation Policy
- Sunrise Dispute Resolution Policy
- Whois Access Policy
- Policy Governing Letter/Letter Two-Character ASCII Labels
- DNSSEC Practice Statement (PDF)
- .BIBLE Community Dispute Resolution Documents: The following 2 documents provide the policy, rules, procedures, and fees. The results of the Process will be final and binding.
- Clarification about usage of third-level domains on .BIBLE (Acceptable Use Policy 4.2.C.)
11/28/18 Added clarification about usage of third-level domains on .BIBLE
2/22/18 Acceptable Use Policy updated. Code of Conduct combined into Acceptable Use Policy.
1/03/17 Policy Governing Letter/Letter Two-Character ASCII Labels posted.
7/28/16 Acceptable Use Policy updated.
3/03/16 DCDRP Policy and Rules (final version) posted.
1/06/16 Acceptable Use Policy and Code of Conduct updated. Draft version of DCDRP Policy and Rules posted.
9/25/15 Code of Conduct updated.
9/03/15 Published initial version.