Highlights from Outcomes 2019: ROOTED
The 2019 Outcomes Conference of the Christian Leadership Alliance never disappointed.
Challenging keynotes. Incredible workshops. Rich and meaningful connections.
Bringing together Christian leaders in their industries, the Outcomes conference in Dallas was designed to stretch us and deepen our roots, for the purpose of strengthening the organizations we serve.
The April 2019 conference offered two- or three-day event experiences, which included the new Leadership Lab Intensive that focused on our development as Christian leaders. And there was a 5-day leadership forum with more than 60 workshops to choose from!
If you couldn’t be there, you can search #Outcomes19 on social media and get some of the behind-the-scenes news from the event. I’ll give you just a few of the highlights here:
- Keynote speaker Mandy Arioto from MOPS International talked about the very important spiritual discipline of fun. What a great reminder that fun is the answer to the questions that haunt us!
- How do I get more done? Fun.
- How can I find my purpose? Fun.
- How do I adapt when things don't go as planned? Fun.
- How do I improve my relationships? Fun!
- Skye Jethani spoke powerful words, challenging us in our approach to ministry:
“There is a mystery to what we are called to do. Embracing this mystery and releasing the outcomes of our work to God is what we must do if our lives, and not just our ministries, are to be filled with his grace.”
- Great workshops and discussions, like “Fake News or Fact?” or “Jesus Heals Our Wounded Spirits” by Tonya Shellnutt.
Listen to this Radio Interview with iWork4Him
During the Outcomes conference, our team's Kenny Jahng and DJ Chuang were interviewed by Jim & Martha Brangenberg of iWork4Him radio. Listen to this 12-minute segment where Kenny and DJ talk about this important question: Why Should You Get a .Bible Domain? Also, listen to the full extended interview at iwork4him.com/podcast/2019/4/online-with-the-word (42 minutes).
Save these Dates for Outcomes 2020
We were thrilled to meet so many of you in Dallas, and we look forward to connecting again at future conferences. Set a reminder! The Outcomes 2020 Conference dates are set for April 7-9, 2020.
Join Us at the PushPay Summit this May 2019 in Dallas
Also, be sure to find us at the Pushpay Summit on May 22-23, 2019 in Dallas. There’s still time to register!